rss
Oliver Springs Elementary School
    Classroom Discussions and Tech News

Wednesday, April 28

I've decided to start this new blog for my classes, and I hope that we will be able to use this blog to have discussions about different topics and keep up with some of the latest tech news.

I will try to update this blog every week, and we will see what happens and what direction this blog will take us.

I've also decided to take the games off of my teacher website and add a game page to this blog instead.

What do you think about all of this?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its a great idea!!!:)and your the best computer teacher in the world!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think its a good idea it will be a good way for everyone to connect and be able to talk to each other! :)

Anonymous said...

cool site

Bailey said...

I think this is a good idea!! ;)

Shana said...

i like the bog and think that it was a GREAT idea !!!

Anonymous said...

what up people awesome website

dalton said...

what up people computer is awesome!

KaRrIe said...

Mr.Sacran you rock!This blog is awesome!

Anonymous said...

your the best teacher in the world.

Anonymous said...

hey its Keri um.. I Love this school its the best school its my fave.um...well bye!!! <3 :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great idea !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are the best computer teacher

Anonymous said...

Hey its Sarah I love my school its the best school in the world!!!

kArRiE said...

Mr.Sacran you are the best teacher in the school!I think computer class is fun!Awesome blog and website! :P

Ben said...

Waazzaa!!

Anonymous said...

Good idea =)

Isabella said...

Hey Mr.Sacran, It's Isabella. U ROCK!!!!!

bRiTtAnY =) said...

its good and fun!!