What is a blog?
A blog is a website that is set up in journal style which allows visitors to make comments and to form free-flowing discussions about various topics. Notice where it says "comments" at the bottom of this post. That's where you can click to add a comment, but make sure that you only include your first name.
To find out more about blogs, I would recommend watching this free BrianPOP video.
I've been working hard trying to make our blog look nice. I added a picture of a bobcat earlier this morning, and I also moved all of the games from my teacher site to this blog.
If you have any thoughts, share them in the comments section of this post.


12 comments:
You need to put a cape on your bobcat so it will look like it is flying. That would be radical. The site looks great though. Would look better with a cape.
Mr. Tull, getting the bobcat on here was hard enough... adding a cape to the bobcat... I think that's expecting a little too much out of a simple computer teacher. :-)
like the new blog. just got in from playing football with my friends.
the bobcat is cool
i like how you made the page
Most have takin a long time to fix this great website! Mr.Sacran it's awesome! I love the bobcat!(:
this is awesome
This blog is very nice I bet it took forever to make it:)
I go with MR.Tull on this one the bobcat would be awsome with a cape but I LIKE IT ANYWAY!!!!!LOL:)
This is a good way of communicating with the students. Awesome Blog.
I believe in a flying bobcat! Yeah,yeah, yeah! Fly bobcat, fly away little bobcat fly!
lol. I like to think of the bobcat pouncing at your comment. :-) Btw, some fancy business you might not have caught --- clicking the bobcat takes you to our school homepage. Yep.
Post a Comment