rss
Oliver Springs Elementary School
    Classroom Discussions and Tech News

Thursday, August 26

A Song a Day

Jonathan Mann has written a song a day since January 2009, and plans to keep going until he's 80.



What are your thoughts?

12 comments:

logan said...

this is funny

matthew said...

he got good pottieal

nigeria said...

O WOW HE'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT THAT IS COOL LOL

Katelyn said...

Hes a little weird and so is that song.

Alexa said...

Very interesting. I would give up easily. =P cool

Tristan said...

I think this guy is kind of strange and has problems

cheyenne said...

It would be pretty amazing to write a song everyday!

anthony said...

I thank He is weird!

daniel said...

cool every day wow

Kayla said...

Lolz the songs dat he rites are really funny. it is also very cool dat he wants to rite a song every day until he turns eighty

christine said...

i like this movie.

faith said...

lol