rss
Oliver Springs Elementary School
    Classroom Discussions and Tech News

Tuesday, September 7


Apple has released a new iPod touch last week that has a camera in the front and on the back. You can make video calls to people that have the new iPod touch or the new iPhone 4 - they call this new feature FaceTime.


You can also record HD video, and there's an all new Game Center.

Do you have an iPod touch? If you have one but not the new one with all of these cool new features, how do you feel? Are you happy that they made these updates? Do you plan on getting one of these iPods, or are you happy with what you already have? Share your thoughts.

58 comments:

Josh said...

Its called skype on the first i phones you use the back camrea

Kinley said...

That is so cool i want to get one.

dean said...

you rock

morgan said...

I have something like that.

katie said...

I realy like the part were you can see each other as you talk.

tristin said...

thats cool but i dont have a phone any more

sable said...

that is so cool and I want one so bad

riley said...

i have one but not the new one i wish i had the new one but i will had to keep my one i like it.:):):):):):)

sarah said...

I feel very happy because they made that,but I don't have one.

Mahayla said...

i think this new ipod touch is so cool i might get it.This thing rocks so much my dog might get it.

hannah said...

i wish i could have this phone but i that i had and i no someone who has one like that and no i have to show my parents but i think i no what they will say.......... no be happy with what u got

tristin said...

i ment i pod da

Josh said...

IT reminds me of pie and i like pie

morgan said...

Iam getting an IPOD like it tommorow

emily said...

I thing it is cool.

madeline said...

i have an i pod shuffle but it realy is'nt that amazing im not going to ask for oe because i am getting a droid tommorow it is a tuch screen and can download songs just like the i pod touch but the droid includes a phone

hannah said...

i dont think i want 1 now

miya said...

coolness I want that so bad lol :)

Alexa said...

Oh cool very interesting i never really had an ipod so cool

Jacob said...

That's Hot.

tristan said...

That be the coolio dawgz!!!

Logan said...

This is cool but i want to stay with what i got

brent said...

Coll i gotta get me 1 of thesee

Kayla said...

Aww that is lame i wish i would have waited but awwell mine was a birthday gift

cheyenne said...

i would love to have this, it sounds really cool!!

matthew said...

that great wish i had it it take pics. and it called face time

jesica said...

i have an ipo0d touch and i love it but i wish i had the new one!!!!

devin said...

perfect...a way to keep up with family when your not on your computer at home.

brent said...

That's cold.

Katelyn said...

No but i think that is really cool i want one.

sarah said...

My uncle has one.

alexis said...

hey i have 1 and i love it

taylor said...

this is really cool i want one so bad i would love to have one

ryan said...

that looks so cool

Hannah said...

That is cool.

kaylin said...

i want to get one

laci said...

i love it

david said...

thets is cool

madison said...

i love it!!! it looks so cool!!!!!!!

blake said...

that is so cool i want one. how much are they

savanna said...

Iwhishihadone itlookscool

hannah said...

Do you know how much it is becouse iwhant one if my mom and dad will let me have one cool!

Julia said...

i think that is really cool i want one!!!!!!!!!!

christian said...

Hay,That iPod touch sonds asome I really want one I wish I could have one it and I can`t beive that you have that many people that comented you well I`ll see you latter bye

Macey said...

i want one but its to much money

mason said...

I LIKE YOUR NEW website you are cool

koby said...

it is so cool

faith said...

That is so awesome

Erin said...

I want yhe new ipod touch but i dont think my mom will let me have one.But
if she dose i will be greatfull.

PS.My mom has 2 iphones,well one is my moms and one is my dads

anna said...

I want one go bobcats!

angel said...

my sister has 3

Reagan said...

I love it Go Bobcats

christine said...

i have a ipod.this one and the old one. they both are soooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool.You can download things for free.

Jake said...

GUESS WHAT I GOT THEN I BROKE IT NOW IM REALLY REALLY MAD ............................................ MAD FACE :p

kayu said...

that is so cool

kaylin said...

that is so coolst

Cameron said...

Thats awsome i want one so bad but a good computer teacher is good enough.:)

Christine said...

This is sooo cool I want one but my mom said i can't get one cause their way too expensive but my dad said I can have one soo I think I might be able to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
mood: SO HAPPY