OSES Computer Technology
i want a flying car it rocks
i loved it. it was sooooo ccccccoooooollllll
you rock mr.s and i love that flyin car i would love to have one =)
thats really cool i want the flying car for my 16th b-day...i already have the ipad its really cool to but not as cool as the flying car!
that is cool so hall do it
this car is so cool i want one and i i think that it would be helpful for people that dont like to be in a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was cool
I think at the fling car is cool very cool to be eczacked
very intresting
cool
that was so cool i wish i had one
That is realy cool!How do you guys do it.I think you guy are awsome!!!
ya a flying car a walking women who hasnt walked in years and a iPad ipad on my chistmas list!
This rocks I like the ipad cause I have one!!!!:)
I would like to have a flying car and a jet pack. It would be cool.
I think it is really cool because it is cool to like have a flying car and a jet pack. How wants to have a flying car that is so cool I mean I would want a flying car wouldent you.
you rock mr.scran go bobcats
all i want for Christmas is that car!!!!!!!
Beastly man but there is one that goes from car to plane to boat
awesome mr.s i want a flying sar it sounds awesome
love it!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
i want a flying car it rocks
i loved it. it was sooooo ccccccoooooollllll
you rock mr.s and i love that flyin car i would love to have one =)
thats really cool i want the flying car for my 16th b-day...i already have the ipad its really cool to but not as cool as the flying car!
that is cool so hall do it
this car is so cool i want one and i i think that it would be helpful for people that dont like to be in a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was cool
I think at the fling car is cool very cool to be eczacked
very intresting
cool
that was so cool i wish i had one
That is realy cool!How do you guys do it.I think you guy are awsome!!!
ya a flying car a walking women who hasnt walked in years and a iPad ipad on my chistmas list!
This rocks I like the ipad cause I have one!!!!:)
I would like to have a flying car and a jet pack. It would be cool.
I think it is really cool because it is cool to like have a flying car and a jet pack. How wants to have a flying car that is so cool I mean I would want a flying car wouldent you.
you rock mr.scran go bobcats
all i want for Christmas is that car!!!!!!!
Beastly man but there is one that goes from car to plane to boat
awesome mr.s i want a flying sar it sounds awesome
love it!
Post a Comment