rss
Oliver Springs Elementary School
    Classroom Discussions and Tech News

Friday, April 30

Today instead of going to school to teach, I went to DeKalb Middle School to observe and talk with a teacher who also teaches computer technology.

I thought everything went great today, and I really enjoyed sharing ideas and words of encouragement with Mr. Tom Hill. He has been teaching for 34 years, and he had a lot of really good advice that he shared with me.

He said that a school usually keeps their computers for 10 - 12 years, and that we ought to do all that we can to take care of the computers we have because it will probably be a long time before we will get new computers. I try my best to encourage students to take care of the computers.

What are your thoughts? What are some ways that we can take better care of the computers in our classroom? Also, how would you encourage someone else to take care and to be careful with their computer?

No comments: