rss
Oliver Springs Elementary School
    Classroom Discussions and Tech News

Monday, May 3

I found this video about stray bobcat kittens, and I thought it was worth sharing.

What do you think about their decision to let a domestic cat adopt bobcats?

22 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow did you know that Ms.Nipper's first name was Mary?? i didn't know that(:

lee said...

i think that is cool for the bobcat kittens

haley (; said...

wow i did not know that a cat could do that!!!!! and that is so kul....(;

katie said...

i think that bobcat kittens are so ADORABLE!! that is nice of that cat to take them in!

Unknown said...

:D i did not watch this
-Kara

Anonymous said...

Bobby looks like my cat

Katelyn said...

I think those bobcat kittens are so cute.But having them as pets is a little crazy.

kaleigh said...

that is so cool

Jacob said...

Cats are fluffy

chase said...

i want a bobcat

kayla said...

I thoght that it was a good idea to let the bobcats have no contact with humuns.

donovan said...

the bobcat video diservs a lol.

dalton said...

fluffyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kArRiE said...

i thought that was better to let the cat take the bobcat kittens I love bobcats :)

Bailey said...

This was a cool video!!!

Victoria :) said...

i love those bobcats!!!!!! :)

allyssa said...

i think that is so cool how the cat takes care of the bobcats!!!!

mikaela said...

this was a cool video.

caitlin said...

the bobcats are so cute it was nice of the cat to take them in

mikaela said...

it was weird how u can get a regular cat,and it takes care of those cute bobcat babies. :)

mikaela said...

bobcat babies are sooooooooooooooo cute

Tayler said...

They are like tiny fluffy zebras.